Friday, April 27, 2007

Todd is a Konig


I was dumbfounded when I saw this as a teen. I thought "Wow! Konig must be some sort of new curse word and man Todd really is a Konig." A few years later, questions always stay below the surface for me, I found out that I misread a very nihillistic german T-shirt. Tod ist Konig-Death is King. Uggh! The shirt also had a snappy graphic. Onto a personal Konig of mine Killian Plunket. It's his birthday this weekend sometime and I made this little card for him.

4 comments:

Colin Fix said...

I have know idea what all of this crazy Konig talk is all about, but that's a dope-ass image you got there and I'm sure your buddy will be stoked you made it.

Justin Ridge said...

Like I said before, you need to make a super tight book with images like that in it. I will buy it. With real money too.

monkeyfeather said...

How did I go THIS long with out seeing your blog!? Awesome stuff.

Home Renovation Millcreek said...

Great readinng your blog post