Sunday, August 03, 2008

ORDER 66



Wow! So a few of us at work decided to do 66 sketchcards for Topps. With production being in full swing and several things on fire,San Diego Con looming, and just trying to live life, it was excruciatingly hard! But fun,..really, it was fun. What kept me going was thinking how cool it would be to open a package and find a card done by one of the crew. Some of these I feel proud of, some of them not so much, but in the end I'm honored and glad that I got the chance to do it. I am still trying to figure out what happened at the Con. I will be posting pics and musings next time.

12 comments:

intergalactic said...

I must say you truly have the ability to make Yularen look cool and not a douche bag.

They look great Brian, let the eBay Wars begin!

...i

RAWLS said...

Man...I totally know how you feel! The pace of life can get sooo hecktic...but these do look really great my friend!! Well done.

monkeyfeather said...

SWEET!!!

Le Tang said...

HaHa. I got one of your cards!

Anonymous said...

killer BKO-!

did you guys EACH do 66 variations ?? did TOPPS cherry-pick from that?



i want to see them all...

thang said...

great looking stuff!

EL GRANDE said...

Holy moly. These are some amazing Star Wars images. I can never get enough of this stuff.

Ciao,
Joe y Elio

Kilian Plunkett said...

Wow.
These make me less dour.

Peter Breese said...

Wow. That is wild to see so much on a single image! Thank you for posting this, very cool.

Dave McNeal said...

impressive...most impressive

steve hui said...

wow, these look great!

Gerald de Dios said...

Amazing set of topps cards. Can't wait to see your collabo shirt design with your homie, Le Tang.